Since it exclusively contains delicate Sangiovese grapes, Cardisco is the truest test of our craftsmen’s artful touch. In fact, they spent decads experimenting with over 500 micro-fermentations to perfectly tailor our process to the soil and climate within our vineyard. Furthermore, while similar wines settle for a three-year maturation, we wait an extra year because patience is a virtue that yelds delicious depth. The young wine is aged for two years in steel containers, where it is decanted three times. Then, Cardisco receives its signature woody notes by maturing in a combination of American and French Oak for full 18 months prior to release. The result is a full-bodied, world-class wine that is so well crafted, it could last 20 years or more-but who can resist its siren song for that long?
Buyers can only purchase in multiples of 12, with a minimum order of 12 bottles. You are free to add as many bottles as you would like, and mix the wine varieties, as long as the total order is in multiples of 12. For example, buy 3 bottles of Vinsanto, 1 bottle of Cardisco and 8 bottles of Chianti Riserva for a total of 12 bottles. Currently we only ship to the United States (all States apart from Utah, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont), shipping is FREE! To receive our wine in any other country in the World, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide the exact prices for your delivery.
If your order more than Euro 600 of wine you get 2 litres of our Extravirgin Olive Oil for Free (No purchase cost, no shipping cost)
– If you order 12 total bottles they get a 10% discount on the cart total (10% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 24 total bottles they get a 15% discount on the cart total (10% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 36 total bottles they get a 20% discount on the wines (10% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 48 total bottles they get a 25% discount on the wines (10% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 60 total bottles they get a 30% discount on the wines (10% on the Vinsanto).