With an intense ruby color and delicate, fruity aroma, Chianti Colli Aretini stands out as a superior Chianti, even in a region where exceptional Chianti ia as abundant as fresh air. In fact, our Chianti is one of only a handful formally honored as “Titolato”. To ensure we always meet this standard of excellence, only our finestvintages bear the Chianti Colli name. Made from a blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Mammolo grapes, it is authentic Chianti, made with traditional methods-including our utilization of concrete containers, in addition to our modern steel vessels. As the wine matures within the concrete tanks for two years or more, the ideal temperature control is provided by nature herself. The result is a rare and noble Chianti with a well-balanced flavor that is so finely tuned, it stores for up to 10 years-well beyond the average Chianti. Currently we only ship to the United States (all States apart from Utah), shipping is FREE! To receive our wine in any other country in the World, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide the exact prices for your delivery.
Buyers can only purchase in multiples of 12, with a minimum order of 12 bottles. You are free to add as many bottles as you would like, and mix the wine varieties, as long as the total order is in multiples of 12. For example, buy 3 bottles of Vinsanto, 1 bottle of Cardisco and 8 bottles of Chianti Riserva for a total of 12 bottles.
– If you order 12 total bottles, no discount is applied.
– If you order 24 total bottles they get a 15% discount on the cart total.
– If you order 36 total bottles they get a 18% discount on the wines (15% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 48 total bottles they get a 22% discount on the wines (15% on the Vinsanto).
– If you order 60 total bottles they get a 25% discount on the wines (15% on the Vinsanto).