In Tuscany, wine is always enjoyed with friends around a table savoring pure and simple food prepared by hand, often from recipes passed down through the centuries. It is said by Italians, wine is food. And a meal is not complete without wine. When Tuscan wines and traditional dishes are paired the experience is memorable. Each brings out the best of the other when done right.
Ten years ago Giuseppe took this Tuscan way of living to the US where each year he and a trained Tuscan chef work with dinner hosts across the country conceiving a menu and wine parings specific to each stop of the tour. Whether it be in private homes at intimate dinner parties or events in restaurants and wine bars, the wines of I Selvatici show their fullest potential and enjoyment when presented with traditional courses suitable for each. Giuseppe and his chef work with the event hosts to tailor the menus to specific needs and preferences. The meals are prepared onsite giving guests the opportunity to observe (and yes, even participate in!) the food preparation techniques of typical Tuscan fare as well as to receive authentic Tuscan recipes presented at the dinner.
The I Selvatici Winemaker Dinners sell out each year, and booking confirmations are made well in advance. If you have interest, please contact us early to finalize your plans and confirm your booking date!
For the 2017 Wine Dinner Tour, here the dates and the list of the Cities:
- Orlando/Tampa/Sarasota FL From Jan. 10th to Jan. 15th – SOLD OUT
- Birmingham AL From Jan 17th to Jan 22nd. – SOLD OUT
- Miami/Sarasota/Orlando FL From Jan 24th to the 29th. Dates available Jan 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th,27th and Jan 29th
- Dallas TX From Jan 31st to Feb 5th – SOLD OUT
- Reno NV From Feb 7th to Feb 12th – SOLD OUT
- Scottsdale AZ From Feb 14th to March 5th Dates available Feb 16th, 17th, 19th
- Portland OR March 7th to March 12th – SOLD OUT
- Chicago IL March 15th to March 19th – SOLD OUT
- Omaha NE From March 21st to March 26th – SOLD OUT
- Useppa Island FL From 28th to April 2nd – SOLD OUT